Today i am gonna deal with a topic which had been troubled many times in past one year.I am a web developer.So when i want to use jQuery effects for slider,validation,sliding forms etc.So when i write for,some functionality doesn’t work due to jQuery conflict.Today at very first morning, i got a solution which is permanent and perfect in all aspects.
Please follow these steps to avoid jQuery conflicts on your site:-
1. First of all try out this code:-
2. Remember this point:- If you are using latest jquery.js then use jQuery instead of $ otherwise use $.Because older jquery js files used to use $ and newer js files having jQuery.
3. Now Above two are common solution,those can be found after google it out.
4. Now if your problem still exists, then use this trick:-
For WordPress User,include your jQuery js files before <?php wp_head(); ?> like this:-
5. Important Part: Now open these two js files and replace $ with jQuery and save these two.and run your website.